Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas: Tis the season to be jolly...

HO!! HO!! HO!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!


Its holiday season yet again… another year almost gone by… yuletide spirit resounding across the globe. Gosh tis the season to be jolly… falalalalalala. It’s that time of year when we go reminiscing about the year gone by and wonder what’s the next 12 month kept in store for us.

Things have been achieved, India’s made its mark in many areas at the global platform, new talents have come into the forum and comedies have rocked the film industry (lolzz…sry I just hadta mention that).

Although I haven’t thought much in terms of Christmas celebrations, I seriously love the feel one gets when a carol is playing somewhere in the background… or those little red caps bobbing, or maybe those folks dressed up in Santa suits spreading a smile round town.

But you really wanna know the best thing about X-mas?? It’s the sudden urge that one gets to give. I don’t know if you go through it but during the holiday season somehow for some reason I get this sudden urge to give, give and give. (yeh yeh ideally I should be saying that this giving feel should happen 24*7 but just to be honest… it doesn’t come as frequently as it should… and hey am NOT proud of that… just that its an honest confession). Anyways the point is, here we aint talking about a particular culture. Here tis all about the spirit of being one.

I just hope that the reason that we celebrate these festivals actually sinks into us… and that’s to be one unified entity. Yeps I know it sounds idealistic… but then don’t we all aim to be just that??

Hmm for those who’ve read whatever gibberish iv written before would’ve been expecting this twist in the article… its no new to them I suppose … and for those who’ve actually gone through it for the first time, and are totally dazed… just a warning of sorts… I kinda like jumping around topics…….. Not done intentionally though believe me :D

Alright alright I just thought of writing this cause I didn’t see any blog on the same… wonder why???


But you know something just another random thought… although we do have religional probs within the country somehow the fact that so many cultures reside together within this nation gives us the opportunity to love and celebrate the festivals together. Just imagine not celebrating Christmas if Christians weren’t a part of India, or maybe Diwali if Hindu’s ceased to exist in this land. And how about Eid and Lohri? Well the list is endless and we just freak out on each holiday… f not in terms of celebrations… just think of how many offs we get from schools n offices.. ;) hahahaha…that oughta make you glad if for nothing else :P


Newyz…

I think its enuf for the day!!!



HAVE A GR8 HOLIDAY SEASON FOLKZ…………………………………!!!!

2 comments:

Aditya Kasavaraju said...

To be honest christmas never attracted me. It was just a holiday for me all these days. But this christmas made me realize the point you made-to give. Opposite my college there is a old woman who sells tea with a daughter of some 7 to 8 yrs old. I saw symbiosis college guys( its opposite to mine) getting an admission in school for that little girl along with uniform and books.I know the exact meaning of the word " happiness" when I saw her mom's face.I was thinking if one festival could unite people and make them think good , what else do we need? It certainly changed me !! I can only say , that old woman's smiling face is the reminder of our best times of life !!!
keep writing aashi waashi >:D<

workhard said...

I love holiday season.. dont care what festival..

Make website india

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...