Sunday, August 09, 2015

Angry rant on irritating random news articles ......

I am angry .... I am any one of those many angry faces that is sick and tired of people entering my personal space... I was bullied as a teenager and now I see that happening with others.... There are so many things that this society imposes on us from culture to religion to being cool to doing what is expected.... The worst part is that expectations come from both ends.... I don't want people asking about my sex life....or expecting me to be open about it on forums or have one ..... Why the hell is my virginity a thought ur mind..... I may be 60 and a virgin....or i may hv had sex at 20... Back off... I don't want to be expected to cook or always be neat....but I also don't want to be expected to drive.... Why should I be considered a modern girl only if I can drive or party or dress up/down....and before those 'cultured' people cheer I do not want to be told that that is how girls should be...cos one day I might change n chose to drink smoke or just let go ... who the hell are you to tell me ... So ur concerned about me...really??? Unless ur one of my parents or one of those who called up to check on me.... N ran to help me at my lowest u hv nooooooooooo right to say that...... 

I think about my past ... How I am so glad I m no more in school... How we had such a gap between people... The way girls just wanted to bully for their amusement and instead of teaching or learning from someone different - they ridiculed them because they were ignorant.... M so glad for the internet ....that today kids learn things without being on the spotlight .... I hate it that we are now letting the government screw us on that front too.... We hv police entering hotel rooms and pulling out consenting adults ..... We hv boys being shamed and misdirecting their anger and frustration ....we reward children for the wrong reasons...as adults or peers....I am angry ....and I just am getting tired of the regression ... I was so happy seeing things being brought to light.... And then a random news/fact crops up that makes me realize we are getting shittier by the day...... As individuals we are being pulled in many directions and expected to excel in each.... We have to be rambunctious and cautious all at once... 

Enough.... Schools over.... Let's just leave people be... Let's not decide for them.... U...yes YOU... U don't know what the person next to u went through... I don't care if ur the parent the spouse or the best friend.... U weren't there for every second of that persons life... So quit judging and quit teaching....yes help people.... But let them take the final call....don't make one for them.... N unless ur being harmed because of it... Don't the fuck make them do things they don't want..... Please.......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...