Sunday, April 08, 2007

Your Leisure, My Work

A bit more gibberish....sorry just thought i wud post it nonetheless..had to do something here

We all work right?? Strangely what seems a job for one turns out to be a source of entertainment or “change” for the other. Rather to be specific I am currently refrerring more to the so called “unconventional” jobs.

To a journalist or an editor the newspapers and magazines are an integral part od their work while for others it’s a it’s a part of their routine relaxation period. To lay back with a cup of coffee and a paper in hand.

Now that person might be a music composer or a DJ or such for whom music apart from passion is a job his bread earning method to be precise. The irony now being that music is a soothing change for that same journalist who provides those guys their leisure breaks.

So now, what is the point of writing this? Believe me I am not very sure yet again. This was just a thought that crossed my mind while I was working and for a change switched on the radio. Funnily enough I wonder how I never mentioned an RJ back there??

Well I suppose that maybe because I love jabbering and I have that field too somewhere back in my sub conscience mind…

4 comments:

Sam said...

hmmm...............
well aashi, dis is an eternal truth...
u use MS solitaire to relax r8?? but it is the sweat of some programmer in some distant land... is it not??
its always true??
Need a greater exmple??
How abt Cricket???

AK said...

grt thoughts aashi

Unknown said...

Tis reminds me of tat short story of King n Fan boy who told the king, returning from hunt, waiving fan tat "Your Mejesty your sweat has not GONE its HERE ON MY BAK"
Akant

Aashi said...

yeh well crickets an eg...fdrankly nice pick namesake :D

thnx ak..:)

hey papa... :) wow i didnt see ur post here...hmm.....thnx dad.. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...