Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I fell in love today!!!!!

Yep it happened finally…I fell in love in the office today…it was soooooooooooo awesome..... that feeling of wanting to hug someone…the adrenaline rush…….. gosh its hard to describe this ….

The affair went on all morning…..it started almost the moment I stepped in for work…… nothing could’ve felt more blissful…more perfect……………….

Wow …. Now that was sumthing wasn’t it…I mean I just re-read what I wrote n realized id gone nuts…oh soo totally…………………………lolzz..

But really I did fall in love today….just maybe the right question to ask me would be with what… and not with whom… :D

I dunno if you read about this lady who had wanted to sell herself and her son to save the life of her husband…..

Chck it out here

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/2423097.cms

it was soo shocking.. but honestly speaking I thought not many would care.. I aint saying they would’ve ignored it totally…but I was sure tht the commnts which would cum wud mostly be tht of criticizing the govt…n the usual stuff…… but commnts came..and they came in hoards. I just don’t know how to describe what I went thru when I was clearing those comments… the love and the compassion shown by Indians from world over was overwhelming…the help didn’t stop ….the flow went on n on n on…. It felt that the whole nation had united to fight for a cause… and with every opinion I cleared I fell further in love with India.. I haven’t stopped smiling ever since… there was this feeling that I can’t seem to put into words…

I mean every single person was there to contribute… and from all the parts of the world.. it was amazing…. There were people who blindly wanted to send amounts most who said that they would do everything under their power to help out… the want to help was soo strong that almost all commentd the second time wondering why the trust they all routed for wasnt still set up… well to clear tht of… we had to get everyones msg across b4 the higher authorites workd upon it…..and they are working on it…in fact I think its already startd.. newyz tht besides the point…

You havta chck the comments sent by the people to realize what I mean….

There was this particular guy who was supposed to cum bak 2 india in nov but coz of this he plans 2 cum bak on the 5th…he said that he so wanted togo 2 the lady herselso that he cud help her out even aftr her husband recovers as there wud b a million more things to deal with…he gave his cuz no..and many contact details of himself..

And why just him….there were many who did jut the same…….each contributing in his/her on way……each dying to help out

I know I am blabbering…but I just want to spit it out…… gosh I am falling in love with my country and it feels so great.. this emotion that rarely comes besides the usual 15th aug or 26th jan….it gives a sense of security…a need to just hug sumthing……

Really I just feel great at the momnt…………….and all I can say is..


JAI HIND!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

wowiee !!
this is amazing !
simply captivating!!! :)
u are d best !!! :)
d best of d best !!!
yea .. this is soo damn touching ..
INDIA ROCKS !!

Hoppy said...

JAI HIND!!!

well i knw hw u r feelin evn if u havnt been able to put it all into wrds hre
u tranferd me d bug.........beliv me i havn been able to stop smylin as well!!!

rilly aachi dis is d feeling i havnt felt for quite smtym nw...kinda reminds me of wat it means to b an INDIAN nd nt jst an Indian bt a PROUD INDIAN.....all d values we have as a part of dis gr8 country nd evrythin else.....who can say d values r dead...dey r still hre alive nd kickin.....jst d way dey cm out has changed.

Yo India!!!
luv u loads dearie

JAI HIND!!!

Anonymous said...

this surely is good!!

Ray said...

well..thankfully.....it aint a guy.....so i hav sum chance dere.....lil....bt hoping so....:P..:D..!!

as usual Gr88 stuff.....You Are All HEART..n SOUL...!!

Ray said...

n Dearest Aashi.....wishing and Praying..that you find True Love...a Soul mate as good as you..!!

Unknown said...

It ws fantastic!!!!!!.........reading something 'bout the love of ur country....jst marvellous....loved it!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Unknown said...

hi di!
ya feels gr8 dosnt it wen u c smthng like dis?
ppl comnig out in hordes to show their support...gives a feeling of unity n strength..dat a person is nt lonely in supporting a cause....

Dazzy said...

dat was so..heart-touching di!!!wonder why this kinda behaviour isnt seen 24*7..we jus need an emotional/mental catastrophe to get the minds of the ppl kickin the right way..lolz..but di..i wud surely wanna see more such examples

Aashi said...

@neil... lol...thnkies sweety... :)

@shubhs.... well i dunno i hadta just blab it out...but rnt u glad tht u went thru tht fevor..lyk i said such a feeling which cumz apart frm the regular 15aug n 26jan dates...kinda leaves a smile behind :)

@namesake..thnx

@ray..lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... yeh well i thot tht mustv worried u a bit.. :P n hey there r other things in lyf too mr flirt ;) ..
but nonetheless gr8 having u commnt here its been a while ryt :)

@nidhi.. hey thnkies dear glad u felt tht way... i think i mustv got my emotions across... n tht commnt mattrs ... thnx 4 the boost :)

@vibhs.. hey thnx lil guy for commntin ...been a long tym with u 2 :) n yeh ur ryt..it feels gr8 to see this unity .. makes one sooo proud :D

@varsh.... hey mdear...yeh i wish the same ..but then if things get 2 frequent the specialness wud dissapear :P

kinda reminds me of tht song
'phir bhi dil hai hindustani' ;)

KG said...

Some acts of sacrifice and kindness are captivating enough to make you fall in love with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...