Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yeh namesake...the middle name game is on...

hmmmm middle name eh.....

well honestly speaking i dnt have one... though i guess since namesake tuk his blog name....i have a license 2 make one up 2.. :D

OK....Here are the rules:

* Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

* When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

* At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.

alryt...i really am scratching my head on this one.....and i guess id go with.................


ACCIO............



thts linkd with my hotmail id...which the ppl who didnt knw much abt the potter series...assumed that it was my pet name...

or a unique invention of myn stylising my name sumhow :P


lolzzz....so well here goes...

A: Atrocious...yeh i can b if my heart sets on bugging sumone.... ;)

C: Coy.......hmmm i am in my own way a bit shy

C: Cautious............thts inherent actually I am a capricorn...so caution is really my middle name :P ...lol...sorry for the horrible pun.. :D

I: Ignorant ...yep usually I love behaving lyk an all knowing brat...lol..the granma who has all the answers stored in her...but usually its instinct which guides me into giving guidance to others...luckily for me...it sumhow always works.. ;)

O: Outrageous.... lol...kinda...geez i am turning out to b a monster aint i :D

newyz....phew!!!!...wow done..

ok now 2 find my bakras....ummm......................

A: Anand..i... mai.. :D

C: Cuckoo

C: Crackerjack.... moony ur show pls... :)

I: Isha

O: oye i get a slight licence in this one ..:P Hoppy aka shubhs...u do this :D

3 comments:

Sam said...

hey nice one!!! liked it.... btw, who is isha?? the same one i knw??

Aashi said...

yeh namesake the very same :)

Hoppy said...

[:O]


wowie
ma name got in dre

kewl!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...